Shipbuilding Design Department
With software tools and computer licences such as AutoCAD and FORAN, this Department develops contractual engineering, based on the product’s requirements.
Its tasks include:
- Administrating, checking and complementing basic external engineering, based on the requirements of the Ship Builder, Classification Societies and Flag Authorities.
- Participating in the technical and logistical definition of project equipment and materials supply.
- Developing detailed engineering for production.
- Maintaining control of weights and centre of gravity during the building process.
- Participating in the process of planning and analyzing the building strategy to carry out the project’s construction.