ASMAR is a shipyard that specializes in fishing boat projects, including:
- Modernizing accommodations.
- Cold tunnel maintenance.
- Vat maintenance.
- Electrical and cold system work.
- Main engine maintenance and replacement.
- Engineering studies.
- Accommodation modifications and/or repairs.
- Electric work for accommodations.
- Mechanical work for habitability (grey water, sewage, cold and hot freshwater, etc.).
- Accommodation finishing work (floors, ceilings, panels and making and installing furniture).
- Insulation renewal.
- Skylight and window renovations.
Cold tunnel maintenance
- Cleaning ammonia circuit.
- Preserving and painting sheets.
- Benchmarking, preparing and installing metal lining.
- Non-destructive testing and pneumatic testing.
- Polyurethane injection.
- Surface preparation.
- Fabrication of tunnel circuits.
- Renovating and/or repairing ammonia and brine.
- Installation of equipment, circuits and platforms.
- Final testing.
- Removing coils.
- Removing lining and polyurethane.
- Structural repair of holds.
- Preparing and painting the surface behind the lining.
- Installing lining and pneumatic testing.
- Renewing or repairing coil circuits (galvanized or painted).
- Renewing or repairing circuits (brine, ammonia, etc.).
- Renewing or repairing bilge wells.
- Polyurethane injection.
- Preparing and applying finishing paint.
Electrical and cold system jobs
- Measuring and recovering electric machine insulation.
- Renewing channel.
- Modernizing the main board, distribution board and distributors.
- Changing equipment due to repowering or updating.
- Compressor maintenance and circuit flushing.
- 24 volt circuit maintenance and navigation lights.
- Preparing dock for cutting and displacement.
- Clearing the cutting zone in vats, fishing hold and accommodations.
- Hull cutting.
- Building the block.
- Installing block and mounting manoeuvres.
- Installing circuits and miscellaneous elements in lengthened zone.
- Implementing new accommodation areas and storerooms.
Main engine maintenance and replacement
- Maintenance and repairs of diesel engines in all power ranges.
- High rpm engine testing bank.
- Speed regulator and injector pump maintenance with bench testing and adjustment.
- Compressor, gearbox and centrifugal purifier maintenance.
- Repowering feasibility study.
- Replacing propulsion engines and gearboxes.
- Maximum length feasibility study.
- Stability analysis with new conditions.
- Repowering the electrical system.
- Propulsion system adaptation design.
- Conceptual, basic and detail engineering in hull, machinery and architecture areas.